Monday, September 19, 2011

Overdue sketches


Finally got around to drawing something . Things have been a little hectic but drawing is a way of relaxing.
I was drawing some other things in painter again but Photoshop still feels much smoother.
I just discovered that Painter 11 doesn't work in Mac OS Lion. You have to upgrade to Painter 12 - or go back to using Painter 10. Photoshop shows no problems though.
This drawing is just simple . No idea or concept to put forth. Just someone working out at the gym . Thats where I see most of my models. I haven't been sketching people in restaurants or cafes lately . I've tried but it just doesn't move me. Sometimes I don't mind drawing tourists in baseball caps and shorts but it's really nothing I want to view over again.
-Lar

No comments:

Post a Comment